Note: Some sites are updated and not working anymore for do follow backlinks.
Yeah, You Can Use Facebook To Get DoFollow Backlink! But How? Let Me Show You!
- Step 1: Click Here And Click On “Add Static HTML To Page.”
- Step 2: Now, Go To Your Facebook Page And Click On Welcome Tab And Click On SetUp Tab.
- Step 3: Now Remove All Text From Index.Html And Just Add This Code
- <a href=”Your Website Link” rel=”dofollow”>Your Anchor Text</a>
And Click On Save.
Nowadays, Mozilla FireFox has become a Famous and Effective Browser. And for this reason, FireFox’s Official Website’s PR is Damn High. And the best part is you can also get Dofollow Backlink From here!
- Step 1: Click Here And Create Your Account On Mozilla Web.
- Step 2: Fill All Information And Click On Sign Up And Confirm Your Email From Your Email Account (Gmail, Yahoo Or HotMail)
- Step 3: Now Complete Your Bio And Open Mozilla Blog And Get DoFollow Backlink From Commenting On Posts.
As WordPress is a Famous CMS itself, on the other hand, it’s a Web 2.0 Site too. Many bloggers use this WordPress to build DoFollow Backlink.
How? Lemme show you.
- Step 1: Go to WordPress.com and create Free account along with website
- Step 2: Now write post according to your niches and link the anchor text on your site.
Example: for instance my Keyword is SEO, so I started writing on On Page SEO and then link the keyword “SEO.”
Blogger or also known as Blogspot is Google’s official Blogging Platform. And do you want to get Dofollow Backlink from BlogSpot! But How?
This method is also same as WordPress way.
The only difference is that here you need to Go To Blogger » Create a Blog and then do a post on it about your niche and then link Anchor Text with your site.
- Step 1: Go To Google+ And Create A Page About Your Site.
- Step 2: Now Go To About And Click Edit From Story Tab
Tagline: Enter Your Site Tagline
Description: Enter Your Site Description
Once you have written the description, then click on link button and then type your desired URL and click okay to get DoFollow BackLink.
- Step 1: Open BlogAdda and make an account
- Step 2: After making account click on Account button.
- Step 3: There you will get an option – “Submit my Blog”
- Step 4: There add all your blog details and then submit.
- Step 1: Go to CodeCademy and create an account.
- Step 2: Go to profile and add your website link.
- Step 1: Go to Granta and Register a New Account.
- Step 2: Fill your profile details along with website Link.
- Step 1: Open your Firefox Browser
- Step 2: Now search and Install One Tab Extension in your Firefox Browser.
- Step 3: Now open your website in your FireFox Browser.
- Step 4: Now click on OneTab Extension on the right Side.
- Step 5: It will open a new page and now just click on the share as Web Page.
- Step 1: Go to CopyRighted and make a new account.
- Step 2: Now add content according to niche along with Website Link.
- Step 1: Go to AllTop
- Step 2: Now select your niche related category, say its Blogging.Then just go to Blogging Category
- Step 3: Now just Add Your Website Details and in few days you will get an Email from AllTop saying your site is Submitted
- Step 1: Go to Indulgy and register a New Account on the website.
- Step 2: Now add photos from your Blog and then your website will get a Dofollow Backlink by the URL it fetch from the photos.
- Step 1: Go to Ted and Sign Up.
- Step 2: After your account is activated go to your Profile and click on edit Profile. Now scroll down the page you will then find a Link Insert Website.
- Step 3: Just add your Website Link!
- Step 1: Go to Eventful, sign up and verify your account.
- Step 2: Now click on profile Button and there you will find a button. Just click there and add more info on it.
- Step 3: Add Links by putting your info using <a href=”Site Link”> Your Keyword </a>
Now, these were some sites which give Dofollow Backlink but now am going to reveal how to make Dofollow backlink but with the above Process!
By the way, there are many methods to make DoFollow Backlinks. Like Guest Post, Article Submission, Web 2.0 and Social Bookmarking but still Blog Commenting is my Favorite.